2019 Beta Motorcycles 300 RR 2-Stroke - Steve Holcombe Replica
Town & Country Cycle Center
Steve Holcomb Graphics
300 RR 2-Stroke - Steve Holcombe Replica
HERE IT IS FOLKS!!! The 2019 Beta 300 RR - Steve Holcombe Replica!!! There were only 200 of these produced for the whole planet AND only 25 units are coming to the US!!! Better grab it!!! There are a bunch of upgrades compared to the standard 300 RR. Don't miss out!!!
- Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and electric start with a back up kick starter sold as an option.
- Bore: 72mm
- Stroke: 72mm
- Displacement: 293.1 cc
- Compression Ratio: 11.9:1
- Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
- Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan. w/ dual map switch
- Spark Plug: NGK BR7ES
- Lubrication: Electronic Oil Injection
- Oil Tank Capacity: 650 cc
- Carburetor: Keihin PXK 36mm
- Clutch: Wet multi-disc
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/ quick air filter a cc ess.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Seat Height: 36.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.6 in.
- Footrest Height: 16 in.
- Steering Rake/Offset: 27 degree rake/20mm Offset
- Dry Weight: 229 lb. (wet, no fuel)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 US gal.
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression, rebound, & spring preload.
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/ adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Wheel Travel: 11.6 in.
- Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4 in.
- Front Brake: 260mm rotor
- Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
- Front/Rear Rim: 21 in. (Front) 18 in. (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Enduro Competition
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
- Electronic oil injection eliminates the mess of pre-mixing your fuel. System electronically regulates the oil flow depending on throttle position. This system reduces smoke by more than 50%
- The new ZF Sachs forks feature the positioning of the compression, rebound, and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap. Adjustments can now be made on the fly without special tooling.
- The new ZF Sachs rear shock is about 300g lighter and has been designed to increase sensitivity while enhancing comfort and traction.
- 293.1 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72mm x 72mm
- Compression Ratio
- AC-CDI Kokusan. w/ dual map switch
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm Sachs USD fork, adjustable compression, rebound, & spring preload.
- Front Brakes
- 260mm rotor
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/ adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm rotor
- Dry Weight
- 229 lb. (wet, no fuel)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 US gal.
- 58.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.6 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- 6 month Limited Warranty