2020 Husqvarna Motorcycles TC 65
Set Your Sights On New Horizons
The TC 65 will be the first time many young riders experience a full race machine featuring a manual clutch and gearbox. This transition is made easy with a hydraulic clutch and precise 6-speed gearbox. The TC 65 features the same level of quality found on the larger motocross range with premium components fitted as standard.
- Engine: Featuring the latest in 2-stroke technology, the TC 65 is highly competitive in the 65cc class. Apart from using the lightest and most durable materials, the engine features a pressure controlled exhaust valve which contributes in delivering top level performance. Additionally, the engine features a manual 6-speed transmission and hydraulic clutch allowing the rider to have full control of the power delivery.
- Cylinder: The high performance cylinder is made from lightweight and durable aluminum and incorporates a pressure controlled exhaust valve (PCEV) which provides unrivalled performance giving the young motocross rider a distinct advantage.
- Clutch: The reliable and light hydraulic clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect modulation in every condition. Meaning that play is constantly compensated so that the pressure point and function of the clutch remain identical in cold or hot conditions, as well as over time.
- Frame: The high strength chromoly steel frame is produced by WP Performance Systems and integrates carefully calculated parameters of longitudinal flex and torsional rigidity to benefit handling and suspension functionality. It guarantees easy handling and precise cornering, along with outstanding stability. The subframe is fitted with 4 screws to the frame and is made of lightweight aluminum.
- WP Xact: Featuring the latest in suspension technology, the TC 65 is fitted with a revolutionary WP AER 35 fork. Besides being very light weight, the 35 mm USD forks feature exceptional damping and comfort characteristics allowing the rider to push the limit with complete confidence. With 215 mm of wheel travel, the air unit in the left fork leg can also be adjusted easily with the use of an air pump for rider preference, weight or track conditions.
- Rear Shock: Linked directly to the swingarm, the WP monoshock is matched perfectly to the front forks for the perfect balance and damping characteristics. Additionally, the rear shock offers 270mm of suspension travel and is fully adjustable allowing it to be tailored to rider preferences or track conditions.
- Brakes: Featuring the same level of technology offered on the full-size motocross range, the TC 65 is fitted with hydraulically operated brake calipers and large waved front (198mm) and rear (160mm) brake discs. The system ensures advanced brake feeling and stopping performance in all conditions.
- Bodywork: The bodywork of the TC 65 is modelled specifically to the smaller riders to experience the ideal contact points and ergonomic feeling instilling confidence and comfort in all riding conditions.
- Handlebars: Made of high quality aluminum alloy, the handlebars offer top stability and safety. Additionally, a specific handlebar bend is created to offer the best ergonomic position. A crash pad on the handlebar brace protects the rider from any impact.
- Wheels: Mirroring the full size motocross range, the TC 65 uses lightweight, black anodized, aluminum rims providing the highest strength and reliability. The standard MAXXIS tires provide progressive grip on a variety of different terrain.
- Cooling: An intelligent cooling circuit with integrated crankcase cooling and two radiators ensure heat dissipation resulting in a constant temperature balance for consistent, high performance.
- Displacement: 64.9 cm³
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Bore: 45 mm
- Stroke: 40.8 mm
- Starter: Kickstarter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, multi-disc clutch, Formula hydraulics
- EMS: AET digital
- Frame design: Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: XACT 35 WP Upside-Down fork, Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension: XACT WP mono shock
- Suspension travel (front): 215 mm
- Suspension travel (rear): 270 mm
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 198 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 160 mm
- Chain: 1/2 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 64.5 °
- Ground clearance: 280 mm
- Seat height: 750 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.): 3.5 l
- Weight without fuel: 53 kg
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- 64.9 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 45 mm x 40.8 mm
- Fuel System
- AET digital
- Front Suspension
- XACT 35 WP Upside-Down fork, Ø 35 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- XACT WP mono shock
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Dry Weight
- 53 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 L
- Ground Clearance
- 280 mm
- Seat Height
- 750 mm
- Final Drive
- Chain: 1/2 x 1/4 in.