2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles TX 300
Straight off the showroom floor, the new TX 300 is equipped with the latest technology to handle the toughest cross-country terrain. It's light and nimble with a purpose-built two-stroke engine that offers smooth and tractable power with minimal vibration. Featuring innovative chassis design, the TX 300 has the correct amount of frame flex, coupled with an advanced easy-to-tune suspension package, to ensure excellent handling and usability. With a large fuel capacity, and the ability to adjust the engine's characteristics to suit a rider's preference at the flick of a switch, the TX 300 is the preferred choice for closed-course offroad competition from the Husqvarna Motorcycles range.
- Engine: The TX 300 engine features the latest 2-stroke architectural advancements, aimed at centralising rotating masses and reducing vibration, while delivering the highest level of performance in its class. The simplicity and low maintenance cost of the 2-stroke motor has made it a favourite amongst motocross riders for generations.
- Crankcase: The TX 300 engine is designed with mass centralisation in mind. As a result, the lightweight, die-cast engine casings are engineered to house a compact shaft arrangement, keeping oscillating mass low and centred, adding to the overall balance, agility and ride-ability.
- Cylinder: The 72 mm bore cylinder features an innovative power valve system, which delivers smooth and controlled power throughout the RPM range. The exhaust port now also features a machined finished for improved port timing and performance.
- Counter Balancer Shaft: The TX 300 features an innovative laterally mounted counter balancer shaft. This shaft significantly reduces engine vibration, resulting in a smoother and more comfortable ride.
- Carbon Fibre Subframe: Unique to Husqvarna Motorcycles is a composite subframe, made up of 70% polyamide and 30% carbon fibre. The new 2-piece subframe design adds a further weight saving of 250 g for 2019. The robust and crash-resistant rear end, balances comfort with stability and improved rider feedback.
- Frame: Precision engineered for an exact balance of stiffness and torsional flex, the frame features an increase in longitudinal rigidity, improving rider feedback, handling response, energy absorption and straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating and standard frame protectors for superior protection and durability.
- Magura Braking System: The Magura Braking System features advanced sensitivity for a more modulated feel while still retaining the highest level of performance. 260mm disc front and 220mm rear.
- Wheels And Tyres: CNC-machined hubs and high-strength alloy rims by D.I.D are finished in striking black. They feature laser engraved logos and are fitted with DUNLOP GEOMAX tyres which feature progressive cornering and superior traction on a variety of terrain.
- WP AER 48 Suspension: The 48 mm forks feature new settings and are easily adjusted via a single air pressure pre-load valve, located on the left leg, as well as easy access clickers which adjust damping and compression. Additionally, the air pump needed to adjust air pressure is included standard.
- WP DCC Rear Suspension: The WP DCC Rear Suspension features a new main piston and 300 mm rear wheel travel. With a pressure balance inside the shock, damping is consistent, which results in superior comfort and handling. The rear shock is fully adjustable and matched to a linkage system supporting a specific geometry to deliver maximum traction and with optimum shock absorption.
- Magura Hydraulic Clutch: The reliable, high quality and German-made, MAGURA clutch system is near maintenance-free. This guarantees even wear and perfect modulation in all conditions, with constantly compensated modulation and play on the lever, so the pressure point and clutch remains consistent in cold or hot conditions as well as over time.
- Components: The most progressive engineering techniques and technology complement a long list of quality componentry standard on the TX 300.
- Pro Taper Handlebar: Featuring fatigue resistance at a minimal weight, PRO TAPER handlebars are fitted to the entire 2019 Husqvarna Motorcycles offroad range, and are manufactured to exacting standards to deliver exceptional rider comfort and control.
- Mikuni Carburettor: The TX 300 features a 38 mm flat slide MIKUNI TMX carburettor, which delivers a smooth and controllable power with optimal performance over the entire RPM range.
- DDS Clutch: Black high-strength alloy rims by D.I.D are coupled to CNC machined hubs using lightweight spokes and silver anodised aluminum nipples.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement: 293.2 cm³
- Stroke: 72 mm
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: Kokusan
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber with linkage
- Front brake: Disc brake
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.9 °
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- 293.2 cm³
- Front Suspension
- WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP shock absorber with linkage
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Final Drive
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.